Welcome to the WSRA 2017 Convention Webpage!
Location - Wisconsin Center District, 400 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9 through SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2017
Click here to download a PDF of the 2017 Convention Program.
Registration for WSRA's 2017 Convention is open until Feb. 10.
Changes to the program
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused in your planning.
Some of the sessions are full and will not appear in the listing of sessions from which to choose in the online registration form.
Click the links below for additional information.
- Click here to see what Visit Milwaukee has to offer. While on the Milwaukee Visit site, read the welcome letter from Mayor Tom Barrett. When you get to the Wisconsin Center District, look for the welcome banners.
- Want to get information on parking in Milwaukee? Click here to access Park Milwaukee.
- Visit this page to view the list of the exhibitors scheduled for the convention or reserve a booth in the exhibit hall. www.wsra.org/vendors
- WSRA has gone green. Convention attendees may want to print the handouts. Handouts will also be accessible on the mobile convention app. www.wsra.org/convention-2017-handouts
- Do you want to get college credit for the learning?
- WSRA has a block of rooms at the Hilton and the Hyatt for WSRA attendees at a reduced rate.
- Click here to download a letter to your administrator. Feel free to modify and then use it when making a case for you to attend WSRA's 2017 convention.
- Click here to read the PDF's, which contain the impressive biographical information about the convention's local, state, national, and international presenters.
- Download this PPT "Helpful Hints" for registering online for the 2017 convention online.
WSRA 2017 Vendor Contact - Kathy Liddell firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Convention Chair - Cindy Cate
February 8 - 10, 2018
Exploring Language and Learning through the Eyes of the Whole Child
Submit a session proposal for WSRA's 2018 convention between Feb. 1 and May 14, 2017.
International Literacy Association (ILA) Conventions:
- ILA's conference will be in Orlando, FL in July of 2017.